London Charity has vacancies for Trustees in 2021
GiG is a small and recently registered UK faith-based Charity based in Central London with ambitious plans for the development and future expansion of our programmes. We need you to help us to achieve our vision. We are seeking new trustees to join our board in 2021 regardless of religion or beliefs.
Do you have the skills to help us grow and develop?
As a trustee at GiG, you'd be part of our project to bring money education, financial inclusion, access to banking and the development of an interest free grant scheme to the socially & financially disadvantaged regardless of religion or beliefs. Help them to create new habits of budgeting and saving while reducing their poverty premium along with advancing the Christian faith in all that we do.
We welcome enquiries from young people
- Creative Director experience
- Film production
- Business development
- Fundraising Strategy
- Bid writing
- Social Media Marketing
- Copy writing/Journalism
- Digital & IT Strategy
- Legal / Policy writer
- Public Speaking
Where : Central London
Voluntary time : 4-6, 2hr Trustee meetings per year.
Why become a trustee?
- You will be filling a vital role in the charity sector as it is estimated that 50% of all charities are looking for trustees at any time.
- You can make a significant difference to our cause and have the chance to support and shape the work and strategic direction of GiG.
- Becoming a trustee could boost your career, your health and your happiness.
- It's a great way to get involved in a community and to find out more about charity and the not-for-profit sector.
- Without trustees, the employment of almost a million people in the charity sector wouldn't exist.