Energy prices have risen with the introduction of a new energy price cap. The price cap doesn’t apply to everyone, but it will apply to you if you’re on a default tariff.
Millions of UK households are concerned about rising Gas and Electric bills. With the aid of this simple calculator, you will be ale to work out how much your Gas & Electric is costing you each day, each week or each month depending on the metered data you enter.
If you would like to work out your historic Gas & Electricity cost/usage on these new tariffs use our Basic Calculator or begin monitoring your monthly usage with the Monthly Calculator. We also have an APP which works with Android and iOS
Basic Calculator for historic usage-
- Enter the date at which you started monitoring the usage.
- Select type of meter, whether measured in Cubic Ft or Cubic Mtrs.
- Enter the Gas & Electric meter readings you took at the date you started monitoring.
- Enter today's Gas & Electric meter readings.
- Enter your tariff data - Standing Charges and Unit Rates.
You will then see the total energy cost for that period along with the amount of Gas & Electric kwh used.
The pie charts will illustrate:
- Your Gas cost compared to your Electric cost
- Comparison between Gas & Electric kwh used